Indiana, USA – THG Automation, a growing Indianapolis-based company specializing in the manufacturing of robotic welding systems, is riding the waves of success as it proudly announces significant company growth and a rich lineup of trade shows scheduled for the second half of 2023.
Founded in 2019, THG Automation has established itself as a leading provider of cutting-edge automation solutions, specifically in the realm of collaborative robotic welding systems using Universal Robots and Fronius Perfect Welding equipment. With a steadfast commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction, the Hoosier company has experienced exponential growth in its brief history.
THG Automation’s state-of-the-art robotic welding systems have garnered widespread acclaim for their ability to revolutionize welding processes across various industries. These systems seamlessly integrate advanced robotics and intuitive software to deliver unprecedented precision, efficiency, and productivity in the welding arena.
Bolstered by its remarkable success, THG Automation is gearing up for a bustling year ahead, packed with a series of both small and high-profile trade shows throughout 2023. The company’s participation in these expos serves as a testament to its continued commitment to industry leadership and customer engagement.
“We are thrilled to announce our remarkable company growth and the exciting trade shows lined up for 2023,” stated Matthew Hendey, CEO at THG Automation. “These trade shows provide an invaluable platform for us to showcase our latest advancements in robotic welding systems and connect with industry professionals from around the world.”
The show schedule for THG Automation in 2023 is as follows:
- Automation Expo 2023 Present by Ralph W. Earl Company – Albany, NY (May 18): Automation Expo brings together automation professionals from various sectors, making it a great platform for THG Automation to present its innovative solutions. Attendees can expect to gain in-depth knowledge of THG Automation’s robotic welding systems through informative presentations and interactive sessions.
- Automate Show 2023 – Detroit, MI (May 22-25): THG Automation is excited to be part of the Automate Show, a premier event for the robotics industry, alongside Universal Robots. The company’s participation will allow attendees to witness firsthand how THG Automation’s cutting-edge technology can enhance welding processes and maximize productivity brought to you by Universal Robots.
- Fabtech 2023 – Chicago, IL (Sept 11-14) Fabtech, one of the largest and most influential trade shows in the metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing industries, is an annual must for THG Automation. It brings together industry professionals, exhibitors, and experts from around the world to showcase the latest technologies, products, and services, while also offering educational sessions and networking opportunities. This will be THG Automation’s third year in attendance with its biggest booth yet, where they’ll be featuring MIG and TIG systems in addition to their new rotational positioners.
- SEMA 2023 – Las Vegas, NY (Oct 31-Nov 3) THG Automation will have a system on display at SEMA, a renowned trade show that focuses on the automotive aftermarket industry. It attracts a diverse range of exhibitors and attendees, including manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and automotive enthusiasts, who gather to showcase and explore the latest innovations, products, and trends in the automotive customization and performance sector. Quantum Machinery Machinery group, THG Automation’s supplier of Siegmund welding tables, will be displaying a THG Automation system at the show.
- Performance Racing Industry – Indianapolis, IN (Dec 7-9) THG Automation excited to return to PRI and to introduce racers and racing enthusiasts who would be interested their robotic welding systems’ efficiency and speed, as it can expedite the manufacturing or repair processes, reducing downtime and enabling faster turnarounds for race-ready vehicles. With a focus on high-performance racing parts, equipment, and technology, the PRI Trade Show provides a platform for industry insiders to connect, exchange ideas, and explore cutting-edge solutions that drive performance and competitiveness in the world of racing.
In addition to these trade shows, THG Automation plans to participate in several other industry events, including the Phillips Robotics Presents: A Robotic Seminar (Lancaster, PA at Thaddeus Stevens School of Technology), General Distributing Company’s Demo Event (Great Falls, MT), the Indiana Manufacturing Suppliers Expo in their hometown of Indianapolis, and more. These shows will serve as key platforms for THG Automation to engage with industry leaders, share knowledge, and explore collaboration opportunities.
As THG Automation continues to expand its reach, the company remains committed to providing innovative solutions that revolutionize manufacturing processes throughout Indiana and beyond. With its impressive growth and an ambitious trade show schedule for 2023, THG Automation is poised to solidify its position as a frontrunner in the collaborative robotic welding systems industry.