The water-push system includes all the features of the base air-cooled push system with the addition of a water cooler to assit with heat reduction during higher duty cycles. This system is great for welding carbon steel, stainless steel and can push aluminum. We suggest moving to System 2 if you want to run a lot of aluminum or aluminum wire sizes under .062” or 1.6 mm.
- Weaving – Set the weave pitch, length, angle, dwell left, and dwell right.
- Seam Tracking – Follow part deviation with ease.
- Part Check – Quickly check to see if a part or feature is present with touch sensing to protect your tooling and configure your welding process.
- Touch Sensing – Find part variations to adjust weld points in multiple dimensions.
- 1000 weld jobs – Large welding job storage and access to those jobs at any point in the welding process.
- Job Editor – Access all your welding job parameters to copy, move, edit, backup, and restore to speed up welding development.
- Fronius Teach Mode – Protect the welding wire from getting bent while teaching and simulating program points.
- Welding Simulation – Quickly turn welding simulation on and off while the welding program is running with a dedicated hand-held wand.
- Copy and Pattern welding programs – Use Universal Robots Features to move, copy, or pattern welding programs.
- Stitch weld, quickly set two points, weld length, and the number of welds to automatically create a series of strip welds.
- Wire Feeding – Feed wire from a barrel or from the optional spool holder.
- Starter kit of welding consumables including welding tips liners
- Pendant Armor teach pendant protector
- Screen Protector
- Robot arm spatter guard system
- Fronius specific tool kit
- Free software upgrades for a year, including future options
- Free phone support
- And more coming soon…
There are no reviews yet.